A customer named Mildred N. sent us this email recently regarding the use of the Olive Leaf Throat Spray:
Comments: On your Seagate Throat Spray, directions do not state if you should spit out or swallow. However, the fine print says if swallowed, call physician or poison control. I assume it is okay if you swallow a little but wanted to make sure. Please advise.
The product is meant to be swallowed. Therefore we don’t put on the directions that you should spit it out.
While the idea that a customer is even hesitant to swallow the throat spray is actually kind of scary, it also shows you how frightened people have become of taking anything that might be pharmaceutical, thinking that it might poison them. The Olive Leaf Throat Spray is technically a medicine since it is homeopathic. However, it is 100% natural made up of food ingredients. We have had parents report to us that their little kids who love the taste of this spray have found the bottles and sprayed the entire contents into their mouths as if it were candy. There is no danger of any overdose. We have never had a single report of any adverse reaction to this product since we began making it in 2002.
These snappers came within 3 feet. When doing this underwater you have to be ready for the shot … before your subject swims away. The water in this area was crystal-clear and filled with fish. Conditions were perfect. Hopefully the controls on the camera were set correctly. There are no retakes.