On August 12, a customer named LindaMaria asked emailed Seagate with the following question:
Good evening, I am looking for a natural solution for hypertension. I am on my fifth drug to control it, and everyone of them have had side effects that I cannot tolerate. Do you have any products, or combination of products geared toward addressing hypertension? Thank you Seagate answered:
Sorry Lindamaria, we cannot make medical claims about our products.
However I can tell you what I did when I began to see my blood pressure (And not coincidentally my weight) beginning to climb-
– Totally eliminated all junk food, including ice cream and sweets.
– Reduced my carbs to a minimum.
– Got on a diet substituting fish and chicken for red meat.
– Began swimming 4-5x/week, increasing each time to almost a mile. Also a lot of walking.
– Relaxed, read books, meditated some … and turned off the news.
– Added supplements like shark liver oil (omega-3s), olive leaf extract, olive oil, lycopene, grape seed extract, … etc to my diet.
In other words, it required me to make a major lifestyle change. A lifetime of bad habits brought about this condition. I found no magic pill that would reverse it. Just time, patience, diet, exercise and a lot of hard work. Of course you probably already knew all of this.
FYI resting I am back to 120/80 now and 55 bpm.
Good luck and wishing you good health.
Seagate Customer Service
Every week we are emailed questions from customers requesting answers for their medical problems. Since we are not doctors and also because we produce health foods products, foods, and homeopathic medicines, we are not allowed to make disease claims for any of our products. We are also believers that overcoming a lifetime of abuse cannot be readily fixed with a magic pill or supplement. However, making a commitment to a major lifestyle change generally will help towards solving these sorts of problems.
Instead of trying to avoid answering direct medical questions, I would prefer to be 80 ft deep coming out of a cave. No coronavirus. No drama. No FDA. Just setting an example of what you can do at the age of 68 if you follow most of these suggestions.