There’s honestly no bad time of the year to embrace the smoothie trend because blended fruits and vegetables are always a great way to get some extra nutrients in your life. But as the winter season turns to spring, we’re especially interested in spring-inspired smoothies that celebrate the delicious flavors and beautiful colors of the season.
Here are some spring smoothie recipes to make the most of in-season fruits and to enjoy something healthy and delicious in your diet.
Green Ginger Smoothie
Spring is a great time to stop being intimidated by green smoothies! This delicious recipe combines three healthy green ingredients, plus ginger, lemon, and hemp seeds for additional health benefits and a well-balanced taste.
- 1 ½ cups water
- 1 cup spinach
- ¼ avocado
- ½ cucumber
- ½ tsp. ground ginger
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp. hemp seeds
- A few ice cubes
- Add ingredients into a blender, pour into a glass, and enjoy!
Pineapple & Mint Smoothie
There’s nothing more refreshing than a fresh smoothie with real food ingredients on a lovely spring day. Pineapple and mint pair perfectly to create this recipe that will keep you cool when the weather starts to warm up.
- 2 cups fresh pineapple, cubed
- Approx. 8 mint leaves, chopped
- ¼ cup water
- A few ice cubes
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender and feel wonderfully refreshed as you sip!
Raspberry & Coconut Smoothie
Spring is also a good time to start getting more fresh berries in your life, such as antioxidant-rich raspberries. Here’s a simple recipe that also incorporate coconut for energy, bone health, and cholesterol balance.
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 banana
- 2/3 cup coconut water
- 1 tsp. coconut sugar
- Coconut flakes for topping
- Blend all of the ingredients )except for the coconut flakes) until smooth
- Top with coconut flakes and sip as you enjoy the springtime